Scribe and Grow creates these cards that are made from 100% recycled cotton. They are handmade and packed full of bee-friendly flower seeds. You simply plant the card when you are finished with it!
The cover message is: "I love you with all of my -->. I would say heart, but my boobs are bigger!"
Each sheet includes Sweet Alyssum, Poppy, Baby’s Breath and Basil. These are non-invasive species that are commonly found in garden shops, can be grown in pots and be left outside for bees and other pollinators.
To make sure your seed paper has the best chance of turning into beautiful flowers:
- Tear paper up into small pieces. For best results, soak paper in water or run under a tap.
- Place pieces in a pot of soil and lightly sprinkle more soil on top.
- Keep the soil and paper moist (but not constantly wet) in a warm and light environment.
- Once your small plants have grown, place pot outside or keep on a window that has lots of sun.
- Plant between February and July for best results. (That's based on UK seasons, of course.)
The inside of this card is left blank for you to write your own message.